- Our client is specialising in education industry.
- Handle facilities management; management of premises, office supplies, selected assets, printing equipment.
- Responsible for rooms managements; management of meeting rooms and ensure upkeep of rooms
- Setting up of company account
- Issuing and management of room keys and locker keys
- Purchase and re-stock pantry to ensure sufficient supplies
- Handle other administrative duties as assigned
- Possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in related field
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good telephone and email etiquette
- Experience in Hospitality Industry will be preferred
- Able to start immediately or within short period of notice.
- Working location : Kent Ridge
- Working hours : Monday – Friday, office hours
- Contract period : 1 year contract
- Salary : hourly basis
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 11790
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609
Contact Person: Goh, Bao Yee - Reg No:R1766609 (firstname.lastname@example.org)